March 31, 2012

Mega Million Dollar Dress

Today is the big day! The day of the mega million lottery. $640 million dollars. I'm pretty sure that with our economy in the state it is in, the winner will meet an unnatural end.  Either that or live in a constant state of depression due to the persistent nagging by family and friends, asking for money.



That being said, I didn't buy a ticket.  I have the worst luck in the entire world and I have never won a thing in my life.  Therefore, I decided that for me it would be a waste of a dollar.  So I took that dollar, and bought this dress instead.


It's not $640 million dollars, but it's still quite the deal.
Peace, my little darlings.

Song I can't stop listening to today: This Will Be Our Year/The Zombies



1 comment:

  1. I love love love this. Best transformation yet, in my opinion :)

    -Rachel
    http://www.howboutsomecake.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete