March 25, 2012

Wearing Elderly Lingerie in Public

Is it normal to wear this lingerie that is clearly designed for a grandmother in public? Probably not.
Am I going to do it anyway?
 Definitely.

I found this...nightgown(?) at a thrift store for $2.99.  It seems like a cross between lingerie and 80's workout attire.  It even has those creepy boob pockets in the front.  And yet...I bought it.  My boyfriend literally laughed at me when I tried it on for the before picture.
Alex-"Oh wow...umm shiny teal.  This is going to be an interesting one."
Me-"You don't think I can pull it off?"
Alex-"....silence...."
So I flipped it around, hacked it into a moderate fishtail skirt, and threw an even more obnoxious gold belt on it.  


Add RayBans. Add Headband.  Place arms on hips and grimace.  Yields one force to be reckoned with.
Okay...so maybe it's not my favorite transformation that I've done, but hey it cost me three dollars. 

Song I can't stop listening to today: I Will Remain/Matthew & The Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment