March 7, 2012

Landscape Photography

I have been in love with photography for several years now.  Many people prefer portrait, but I truly feel that landscape photography is my thing.  Every time I go on a vacation, I am completely seduced by the landscapes and absolutely love capturing them in photos.  Most recently, I went to Florida with my family for Christmas!  Here are a few of my favorite photos.



Another nice thing about landscape, is that the trees don't get mad at you if your picture makes them look fat.  You are your only critic.  It is difficult to please others with pictures of them, but the flaws in nature happen to be the most beautiful things you can capture.



My favorite thing to capture is light.  It can be difficult because it will literally change in a split second.  My camera usually yells at me for overexposure, but I can't help it.  I love the look. 





They love their golf carts in Florida, always getting in the way. :)  I love that little pocket of happiness tucked in there in the last one.  It's like a secret I found.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed.  All photos belong to me and yada yada yada.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog from abeautifulmess. It's so cute, and your photos are stunning! Keep up the good work, I'll definitely be back to visit again :)

    - Rachel
    www.howboutsomecake.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me want to travel! Runaway Thrift is having a giveaway through March 29th, check us out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I will be checking out your blogs right...now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsey,
    Surfing the web in Chicago with GG. We love you blog! As I scrolled down I received new insights into the beauty of my daughter. I love you! Always, Always, Promise, Promise!

    ReplyDelete