January 18, 2013

It has been far too long, Master Kenobi

The bad news: I have been completely slacking on the blogesphere.  I have let far too many projects go undocumented and it is sad and pathetic.
The good news: My boyfriends parents got me a dress form for christmas, and I introduce to you the first dress I made using it!!! And I only needed one yard of fabric. That's INSANE.
It's a wildly comfortable sweatshirt type material.  I hate when people assume that just because I am wearing a dress, I must not be comfortable.  Let's be real. Dresses are wildly comfortable.  Especially this one.  So comfortable, I made a hood for it...and then my roommates convinced me that it was far too weird.
What do you think? Are hooded dresses the best thing since sliced bread, or should I be content knowing I get to wander around town in a sweatshirt and have people think that I tried...

Total Cost: $1.50. HOT DAMN.

Sorry it's been forever, but the projects I have in store will probably make up for it. Just sayin.

Song I can't stop listening to today: Girlfriend//Streets of Laredo


Seriously, it's catchy as lace. (Sewing girls, please say you laughed at that joke)
It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment