January 25, 2013

Bedsheets and Bad Dreams

As soon as I saw this adorable horse print bedsheet, I knew that I had to make something out of it.  Even though I could feel the girl behind me judging me for buying used sheets, I feel as though the end result was worth it. 
So, I had the weirdest dream the other night in which a doctor had to insert a huge tube full of cameras inside of me.  He then showed me the pictures, and they looked nothing like me. When I explained to him that it wasn't me in those pictures, he replied, "Maybe you see yourself differently than you actually are."
Not to mention he was inserting this tube in the middle of a crowded hallway.  I'm not one for new years resolutions, but waking up from this dream made me make a whole list of things I wanted to change about myself.  Habits I want to break, and habits I want to begin.  Should one dream really effect me this much? 
Usually my dreams are silly and petty, so this one is really out there.  I'm thinking maybe some bad karma from the person who owned these sheets before me snuck into my being.  Maybe that is why people don't buy used sheets.  Or bedbugs.  Actually, probably just bedbugs.

Song I can't stop listening to today: Growing Up // Monsters Calling Home





No comments:

Post a Comment