August 21, 2012

She Sells Seashells By the Seashore

I usually enjoy things that most other people are hideous.  Which is why, whenever I hear people laughing at thrift stores, I turn to see what they found.  Chances are, I'll love it.  That is exactly what happened with this sea shell romper.  I shortened up the bottoms, switched up the neckline, and now it's wonderful!  I apologize for the horrendous before picture. 


A lot of things are changing.  New blog layout (ah hem!) that I slaved over.  One day I'll get the hang of these things.  What do you think?  The roomies say it seems more adult, which leaves me with mixed feelings.  I am giving ombre hair a try, courtesy of a lovely up-and-coming hair genius named Paul.


I used to live right next to a building that was perfect for picture taking.  But since I moved, I have had a hard time finding a home for my blog pictures.  So, I have decided to take blog pictures in some of my favorite places in La Crosse, and that way you guys can understand why I love it here, and why I am getting nervous about saying goodbye to  this place.


I'm just trying to soak up some of the last bits of Wisconsin summer, before I inevitably freeze to death.

And my official pick for song of the summer is: Photosynthesis by Frank Turner. 
While this song is not new by any means, it's just so...relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment